Women's healthcare needs including but not limited to:
- Cervical dysplasia
- Colposcopy and Vulvoscopy
- Fertility issues
- Menstrual disorders-HMB, AUB
- Genital tract infections
- Chronic Pelvic pain
- Peri-menopause and Menopause
- Endometrial Ablation
- General gynecological surgery
- Laparoscopic surgery.
- Family Planning: Reversible and Permanent Contraception
- Menopause and Postmenopausal bleeding
- Pelvic Health and Urinary Incontinence
- Pre-pregnancy assessment and counselling
- Early pregnancy complications
- Vulval abnormalities
- Antenatal care
Our specialist Dr. Math is a fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (FRANZCOG), she holds MBBS and MD degrees, Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology (DGO) and Diploma in Diagnostic Ultrasound (DDU).
As we provide sustainable healthcare solutions, Dr. Math is willing to exercise her discretion to work out a flexible pricing arrangement to accommodate the patient’s needs based on the assessment of the referring doctor. Services that can be provided to patients are listed above.
Please call us today or fill in the contact details form to discuss next available opportunity to consult Dr.Math at a clinic close to you. Consultations by appointment only and appointments are available with a referral from your GP.